CureZone   Log On   Join

Day 4 by Penny327 ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   5/30/2005 6:53:26 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,257
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=235287

I am on day 4 and still very minimal BMs but I agree with you all this forum offers much support don't know if I could do this without coming here and reading all of the sharing experiences. My doubts and my mother and son's discouragement would take over I am afraid. But yesterday we had a barbecue at our pool and we are having one today and the self discipline I feel is so empowering I have never had so much control over my need to eat. I have no hunger pains every now and then I forget and want to eat but no pangs....

For whatever reason I just decided this is it and I am going for the full 40days even though I really don't know the significance of 40 days but I do hope to lose the full 40 lbs and will be back to before I had 3 children. As you can see I am doing this for weight and good health is something I am working on too.

I also do kundalini yoga daily which helps with self discipline as well. I do the routine for mental clarity workign with the top 4 chakras which are the heart, communication, intuition and spiritual chakras and this cleanse seems to be enhancing the experience. Just thought I would share that for those interested. I also have been swimming 10 laps daily...

I have lost a total of 7 lbs from 178 to 171 I am so excited

Thax to this forum for support

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=235287