CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Can Iodine solutions help me get strong or build more muscle? by Cautious Guinea Pig ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   1/17/2017 9:23:15 PM ( 4 years ago ago)
Hits:   674
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2351058

A shortage of Iodine can cause a plethora of health problems. Your thyroid needs Iodine to function properly. A poorly functioning thyroid can lead to obesity, and obesity increases aromatization of testosterone to estradiol. all that being said, Iodine is just one of the many things your body needs to have enough of to function optimally.

Barlowe's Herbal Elixirs sells a lot of testosterone boosting herbs, chemicals, and aromatase inhibitors, and I have used many of their products and find most of them to be effective. The tricky part is being able to cycle stuff in such a way as to keep your "male" hormones elevated and your estradiol and cortisol normal to lowered, but not too low, while your body is constantly trying to adjust and revert to a less anabolic hormonal state.

Above all else you need to do some regular strength training about once every 48 hours or so to keep your body in a muscle building mode.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2351058