CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What a story! by refreshed ..... Christianity Debate

Date:   8/6/2016 6:41:48 AM ( 5 years ago ago)
Hits:   396
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2329566

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Peters makes me so sad. Why does it seem that when God does not heal a person, some people turn to this? I can only believe it's lack of faith or a type of bitterness to cause a person to make fun of people who are receiving healing or get a word from God. Or maybe even pride may be the reason because they can't believe that God would heal some people and not them.

Of course there are people that fake such things. I also don't believe that speaking in tongues is proof that the person is saved...however, Peters is so skeptical of so much that I feel he has opened a door that has allowed a spirit of mocking to enter him.

The spirit is so strong, that his whole congregation seems to have the same mocking spirit. I have never seen anything like this before in any church I have ever been in. To me this is just has bad as some of the churches that lay on hands on needy people and the people don't seem to come away with a blessing of the Holy Spirit...but something else entirely different.

At first, I thought Peters had installed a laugh-track in his video. Makes him sound like a real comedian. However, I do believe it's really his congregation laughing at what he says. It makes me really sad because I use to like Peters...now I just see him as a really sad, unhealed, demon influenced man that needs deliverance.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.94 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2329566