CureZone   Log On   Join

Day 9...Help please from experienced MCers by Miss Mew ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   4/2/2005 7:54:12 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,170
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=232003

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I'm on day 9 of my first ever master cleanse. I have done detoxing cleanses before and am pretty good when it comes to health and nutrition. I was feeling pretty good throughout the fast till yesterday. For most of the day I felt very cold - this had not been an issue the rest of the time. I also got very stiff upper back/shoulder muscles/left side for no aparent reason. Then, about mid day I became depressed and have been sliding ever since. I just got worse as the day wore on and this morning I woke depressed and angry. I can't figure it out except that I am feeling a bit weary and tired of not eating real food. Has anyone else experienced this as late as day 8/9 or beyond? Also, I am wondering about how far to go. I don't think I can go the whole 40 days, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is exponential benefit from going say 12 days or 15 or 20 rather than ten. If I have come this far and could benefit significantly from going an extra day or two I may try it. But if there's no significant benefit unless you go another 10 or 15 days, I'd rather stop at 10 and repeat the fast in the fall. I realize everyone is different, but any experience that can shed some light would be appreciated. (I have read most of the posts on this site and realize the benefit of going 40 days, but I can't do that now.)Also, tried to guage where I might be based on the stages of detox, but I can't tell for certain.
Thanks & Peace.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=232003