CureZone   Log On   Join

How long to fast? by Miss Mew ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   4/1/2005 9:25:22 AM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   342
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=231948

I have done cleanses before, but this is my first fast. I am on day 8 of Master-Cleanse and feeling pretty good. The worst part for me is that I miss eating - I love to cook and enjoy the complex textures of food and spice. Ah well. *sigh*
I have been trying to guage where my body is at in the cleansing process based on pepe's post in the FAQ. Hard to say. Are there stronger physical clues that will help me determine this? I generally had pretty good food habits - no red meat, almost no alcohol, no refined grains, worst habits were (are) cafe-latte with Sugar and any form of chocolate. I was probably not too bad going in. I'd like to try to get my sinuses clear. Right side still blocked - and I wonder: does it take to stage 4 to really clean house? I guess I'm thinking if I go 10 days but could benefit exponentially from going only 5 more, why not? What would be optimum without having to go the whole 40? (Don't think I can handle that- especially while still cooking for my family...)Any insights and thoughts, personal experiences relating to timing/stages/rhythms of fasting and cleansing much appreciated. Peace.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=231948