CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Hang in there Victoria -- by hypnotic_woman ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   3/1/2005 4:53:55 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,023
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=230516

Thanks Melanie ... I appreciate your support.

I know others have done this same routine before that I am doing ... the Bikram AND Master-Cleanse at the same time. And they got through it, so if they can, I certainly can (because I can do anything!) :)

I'm just VERY anxious about being done is all. I just need to RELAX.

It really has gone by relatively fast. I just am not feeling like I can seem to function like my normal self at the moment. i.e. no mood for sex, irritable, would rather sleep or watch tv to avoid, I keep clinching my jaw, my forehead, my stomach. I know, I am a hypnotherapist, I should just take some of my own medicine and relax, BUT, I feel almost too wound up to WANT to do it.

Sorry about all the moaning ...

I will hang in here. It's almost over and I certainly will get through it, without question ... just very impatient. I want it over now. LOL!

I have to confess ... I don't know if I have EVER gone through an entire 1st coming off day without digging into that veggie soup sometime late into the evening! But, I think I can do it this time. I'm SOOO excited about all the raw food dishes I am going to be trying after this is over! Yeah!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=230516