CureZone   Log On   Join

Day 9 - Honestly ... by hypnotic_woman ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   3/1/2005 2:59:24 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,118
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=230506

I am pretty much at my wits end with this thing. I will get through it, but I'm REALLY just ready for it to be all over. I wish I could just sleep the next three days so I don't have to deal with this anymore. I just really want to eat. PERIOD. It's not even like I want bad food. I want to go to "Go Raw" and have their house salad. They also make some kind of Veggie suchi that I have to try. I can't get that out of my head!!! And I ordered some cool Vegan cookbooks too with some recipes I want to make. I'm just ready to get into my new eating lifestyle again. But, I will be strong and wait it out like a good girl.

I have done so well, even though my attitude kinda sucks lately. Today was day six of Bikram Yoga. I'm down to 141 from 154. Down 13 pounds in less than 9 days. I trust that instead of putting weight on, I'll continue losing while doing Bikram Yoga for the remainder of the 60 day challenge I'm on. My goal is to weigh 125 by the end of the 60 days by insisting that I cook for myself every day on the weekdays, and weekends are the only days I can eat out, but it still must be as Vegan as possible.

Admittedly, this is making me just a tad bit weaker in class than I normally am, however, there are some added benefits to doing the class on a pure stomach too.

Anyway ... that's where it's at for me now.

Have a good day!

Victoria

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=230506