CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Please help me... I'm desperate and suicidal by Regina1 ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   2/1/2016 1:10:36 PM ( 5 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,915
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2301250

Stop saying " KILLS ME" Speak only about that which you are wanting. Good health. Happy life. Vitality. Abundant energy.

Learn to frame your questions in a positive way!

" I NEED HELP RESTORING MY ENERGY. I think my adrenals need support. Where can I get more information on this subject? Anyone been through this and reversed it successfully. If so, how?"

Keep it simple.ASK for what you want. Stay present and focused on the solution, you are after - not the long painful story of your misery. You need to tell your story to a trusted helper. Then start moving toward resolving your problems.

We can heal ourselves. WITH HELP. Asking for help is a great first step! Go get some counselling. Are you in college? All college campuses have them. Talk to someone. Reason things out. Get support so you are not ALONE.

Try Al Ateen/AL-ANON Meetings.
FIND AN EFT PRACTITIONER

Break the isolation. You sound like you're depressed, anxious, in alot of emotional pain. Your anguish flies off the page. Keep reaching out for help and support. You WILL find it,

You're only 20. How exhausted could your adrenals be? You can heal this but you must get out of your victimhood and empower yourself. Begin to identify as someone who seeks wellness and wholeness.

You can do this!!

The body follows the mind.

Watch your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words.
Your words carry great power. What you think today, you'll be having for lunch tomorrow.

Stick to the high road. Surround yourself with positive people, meetings, solution based thinking, books, tapes, music.

Look for solutions and you will find them

Check out Dr James Wilson's website.
Find a good, smart, kind doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
I am old enough to be your grandmother. Hard earned wisdom is worth its weight in gold.

Much love to you. Dear One.

Write to me again anytime.

XXX OOO

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2301250