CureZone   Log On   Join

If Blood Tests are useless, help me diagnose by my symptoms? by Bubby82102 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   5/8/2015 11:55:36 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,313
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2252277

From what I've heard, blood testing for Strongyloides is not accurate. At least that is what one of the members on this forum said. So, based on my symptoms, I'd like some input on whether or not people think I have strongyloides. I'm going to try and list EVERY symptom I've had and am having.

I'll start with the most recent symptoms and go backwards to the first ones I had.

1. Ears ringing
2. Sinus problems
3. Vision problems (seeing little white hair like things in my vision, worsening vision, and floaters)
4. Cough
5. Shortness of Breath
6. Throat Irritations
7. Hoarseness
8. Heart Palpitations
9. Bubbly Urine
10. Prostatitis
11. Veins coming to the surface of my skin in my palms and forearms.
12. Kidney Pain
13. Soreness in muscles of the neck, shoulders, legs.
14. Lymph Gland soreness practically everywhere.
15. Swelling in right arm, upper thighs, hands, fingers.
16. Tightness in my calves.
17. Mental confusion
18. Hair Loss on lower ankles???
19. Hemorroids
20. Sore in peri-anal area for 2 1/2 years
21. Constipation, then diarrhea, then constipation again.
22. Heartburn
23. Gastro Paresis
24. Night Sweats
25. Pain along my spine
26. Frequent Headaches

That is everything in the last 2 1/2 years. Note, I had a dog that had strongyloides, I was exposed via stool and saliva contact. I also have been on numerous courses of prednisone, as well as IV Decodron for migraines, both of which weakened my already weaker immune system.

I'm currently taking Huma-Worm, I have some overseas Ivermectin but am afraid to take it because I've heard that those internet pharmacies aren't reliable and can send placebos or even poison instead of what you are trying to order.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2252277