Re: How Do You Really Get Clear Skin? by natasha2015 ..... Skin & Face
Date: 3/31/2015 6:28:27 AM ( 6 years ago ago)
0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
You can try some of these natural remedies for treating acne:
1. coconut oil is soft, gentle and leaves skin feeling smooth. And as a natural Acne treatment, it can bring down redness and fight bacteria due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
2. Apple cider vinegar is quite strong and so diluting it with fresh water is key. Pour a little onto a cotton pad and apply it to your skin after cleansing, no more than once a day.
3. Egg whites are a great natural Acne treatment with ample benefits for your face. Not only are egg whites one of the simplest ways to treat acne, but they’re great for natural Acne care.
3. Aloevera - just a dab of aloe as a spot treatment on the infected areas is enough to bring down the swelling and redness.
4. Ice cubes are a quick and easy natural acne treatment which can immediately reduce inflammation.
5. Tea tree oil works as a solvent to actually break through the oil or sebum produced by your skin. Its antibacterial properties remove dead skin, cut through pores, and kill acne-causing bacteria.
6. cinnamon and honey - apply the paste like a mask and you have a natural cure for acne.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2245985