CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Question for experienced MCers. by carolson ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   11/15/2004 12:55:10 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   809
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=224232

Hi there, I can address your concerns about eating again and keeping things healthy.

I finished my second Master-Cleanse last saturday and broke the fast according to the book with the orange juice & vegetable soup. After that, the amazing thing is that all food cravings are gone, plus a very small amount of food makes you feel satisfied.

I have been maintaining a diet of vegetables, fruits, seeds/nuts, and fish, and staying away from anything processed. I'm also making sure to keep portions very small and eating more frequently during the day. I got a juicer and do a juice drink of granny smith apple, spinach, and carrot every morning.

The real test was that I had two dinner parties this weekend and was very worried about how I'd handle that - but even though I couldn't control what I ate, I could control the amount, so I just ate little bits of everything being served, and it was fine. I even had a small piece of carrot cake last night, and again was really worried that that much Sugar would start Sugar cravings back up. But today I was fine, kept to my routine, and still no cravings.

I feel great, have even continued to lose a little weight in the first week off of MC, and can see how this can easily become a lifestyle.

I hope this puts you a little at ease about starting food again. Good luck.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=224232