CureZone   Log On   Join

My ideas about FECAL BODY ODOR (this could be the cure) by #195171 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   3/2/2015 11:13:10 AM ( 6 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,336
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2240055

Hi everyone

Here's my ideas about this fecal Body Odor ..

i had this when i apply for a job on december 2014 last year..
that time i was nervious, and stress out coz i dont know if im going to be hired..
then the smell goes on.. people at my back where i sit said there is a shit in here?
i smell it too, smell like shit..

but im confident that it wasn't me.. coz you know when you poo on your pants or not.. your not a baby anymore to poo in your pants..
but when the time pass by.. i thought it was me.. now the smell goes more awful..

but AFTER the interview and the test..
i went straight to the toilet and check my ass if theres a poo..

and nothing is in there.. so i know my self it doesn't me..

---> AFTER THAT! THE SMELL GO AWAY.. i mean totally 100% no smell till i got home.. (for me because of the CONFIDENT that the smell is not from me) i think the confident make the smell go away or make it gone

NO FECAL Body Odor ANYMORE

then this january, i went to another company to apply for a job.. then i was hired..
then after one week, my officemates are bulliying at me (SO STRESS).. then this odor appeared again..
then like woah! most embarassing moment in life..

HERES MY IDEA :

- Never ever think that you are stinck
- When you go outside, Just ACT like natural life (STOP! waiting your smell come out)
- Stop being stress

if you dont have a guts to go outside your house, call a friends that will be your side.. that will build up your confident to think that your are not stinck..

* BECAUSE WHEN YOU THINK YOU STINCK, THE SMELL COME OUT

Like what happen on my story or what happen in my apply last december.. when i have the confident the smell go away or GONE

try it out guys..
Never Think you stinck, stop waiting your smell goes out (act natural like a normal day, enjoy) if you dont have guts to go outside your home bring along a friend, for ATLEAST there this odor again your friend will smell it and he/she will understand what you been through..

* COZ COME TO THINK OF THIS GUYS..
YOUR FAMILY CANT SMELL THE B.O, WHY?
BECAUSE YOU ARE CONFIDENT THAT THEY ARE NOT OTHER PEOPLE, COZ YOU KNOW YOUR SELF THAT ITS OK IF THEY SMELL IT.. YOU GOT A CONFIDENT THAT ITS OK FOR THEM IF THEY SMELL IT COZ YOU KNOW THIS GUYS, THEY ARE YOUR FAMILY..

* HERE'S ANOTHER ONE!

I HAVE THIS GF FOR 4 YEARS UNTIL NOW..
WHEN I TOLD HER I HAVE THIS FBO SHE THINK IM CRAZY, SHE THINK IM PARANOID.. COZ WE ARE TOGETHER 24/7 WE HAVE ONE BED, ONE HOUSE, WE GO TO MALLS, DO SHOPPINGS.. BUT SHE DIDNT SMELL IT.. NOT EVEN ONCE.. WHY? COZ I GOT A CONFIDENT THAT ITS OK IF SHE SMELL IT..

-CONFIDENT GUYS.. CONFIDENT.. TRY IT OUT

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2240055