CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Starting to realize that fasting is lonely... by denizen3 ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   11/2/2004 7:10:21 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,027
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=223683

It is true that time alone to read, reflect, meditate, etc. is invaluable, especially while you're cleansing. Although sometimes being alone and facing ourselves one on one is really hard, it's amazing what you can learn about yourself. Journaling, by the way, is also a great past-time and a good way to remember exactly how you responded mentally, physically, and emotionally to the cleanse.

Some people have a harder time than others socializing while on the cleanse. When I did my two (22/20 respectively), I did not deny myself the company of others over lunch or dinner when the occasion arose. I took my bottle of lemonade into restaurants, parties, whatever, and drank from it while my friends ate.

Believe me, I'm no bastion of willpower, but I simply did not allow myself to feel / think that breaking or cheating on my fast - the fast I CHOSE to do for ME - was even an option, and that, I think, was the key.

I wish you all the best on your journey,
deni

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.20 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=223683