CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: iodine by lovetospreadtheword ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   1/27/2015 11:13:06 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,291
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2233151

The short answer is -- I have never heard of such a product. And...

You wouldn't want to take Vitamin C mixed in with Iodine even if you could. Yesterday I accidentally got a little bit of vitamin C mixed in with my Iodine and the Iodine turned clear. It was explained to me that the iodine took molecules from the vitamin C and turned into potassium iodide. This is one of the 2 forms of iodine that our bodies need, so it was fine, but I missed out on the iodine per se on that dose because of the vitamin C having gotten mixed in. This is why many people recommend taking the Vitamin C part of the protocol at least 2 hours away from the iodine, and some include selenium in that as well.

Many multivitamins have 200 mcg of selenium -- the minimum needed for the iodine protocol -- but usually multivitamins don't contain enough magnesium.

You should also be taking unrefined salt in your food, and have unrefined salt available to use for a salt push in case you have bromide detox symptoms (the salt push gets rid of these symptoms very quickly for many people.) Trapper and other leaders on this forum say that with 100 milligrams of iodine and up there is a higher chance of having no detox symptoms (and thus no need for salt pushes).

All the Best --

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2233151