CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I'm afraid to start eating again! by JudahFirst ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   10/7/2004 2:41:23 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   856
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=222486

Thanks to everyone who responded for your encouraging words!

Rowan, I wanted to let you know that I completely agree with you on the fruit in the morn thing, and do that on a daily basis. It's not breakfast that's my problem. hehehe

I was thinking about all of what everyone said today and realized that I have been missing a key piece of this puzzle. It was bothering me that it was so easy for me to give up pork and shellfish, but I couldn't seem to get control of the refined sugar. I realized that I haven't fully accepted the fact that Sugar is poison too. And I decided that since the Word of God is what enabled me to easily give up unclean meats, then it's going to be the Word of God that will empower me to give up sugars:

Proverbs 25:16 - Have you found honey? Eat {only} what you need, That you not have it in excess and vomit it.

Pr 25:27 - It is not good to eat much honey.

Ps 119:103 - How sweet are Your words to my taste! {Yes, sweeter} than honey to my mouth!

And finally:

Deuteronomy 8:3 - "He humbled you and let you be hungry, and fed you with manna which you did not know, nor did your fathers know, that He might make you understand that man does not live by bread alone, but man lives by everything that proceeds out of the mouth of the LORD.

Matthew 4:4 - But He answered and said, "It is written, `MAN SHALL NOT LIVE ON BREAD ALONE, BUT ON EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.' "

Thanks once again for letting me think this one through. I think best "aloud" and without my better half here ... well, it's a lot harder. God bless and fast ON!

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Thanks to everyone who responded for your encouraging words!

Rowan, I wanted to let you know that I completely agree with you on the fruit in the morn thing, and do that on a daily basis. It's not breakfast that's my problem. hehehe

I was thinking about all of what everyone said today and realized that I have been missing a key piece of this puzzle. It was bothering me that it was so easy for me to give up pork and shellfish, but I couldn't seem to get control of the refined sugar. I realized that I haven't fully accepted the fact that Sugar is poison too. And I decided that since the Word of God is what enabled me to easily give up unclean meats, then it's going to be the Word of God that will empower me to give up sugars:

Proverbs 25:16 - Have you found honey? Eat {only} what you need, That you not have it in excess and vomit it.

Pr 25:27 - It is not good to eat much honey.

Ps 119:103 - How sweet are Your words to my taste! {Yes, sweeter} than honey to my mouth!

And finally:

Deuteronomy 8:3 - Show Context"He humbled you and let you be hungry, and fed you with manna which you did not know, nor did your fathers know, that He might make you understand that man does not live by bread alone, but man lives by everything that proceeds out of the mouth of the LORD.

Matthew 4:4 - Show ContextBut He answered and said, "It is written, `MAN SHALL NOT LIVE ON BREAD ALONE, BUT ON EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.' "

Thanks once again for letting me think this one through. I think best "aloud" and without my better half here ... well, it's a lot harder. God bless and fast ON!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=222486