CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I want to do liver/gall bladder/kidney cleanse during master cleanse... by JudahFirst ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   10/3/2004 5:53:23 PM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,152
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=222264

Well, here's kind of what I have done in the past (but this is just me, mind you, and I'm NO expert):

10 - 12 months ago I did a Colon Cleanse using Dr. Natura. Can't remember exactly when I did it ... all runs together now.

In March/April I did 17 days of juice fasting.

In May did a 21-day Master-Cleanse and added the parasite cleanse for about 14 days of that.

In June I did 7 days of parasite cleanse (while eating normally), then stopped for 7 days, then last 7 days of a 10-day cleanse I returned to the parasite cleanse (I used a tincture made of Black-Walnut Hulls and Wormwood , plus another Clove tincture).

On day 11 of that second Master-Cleanse I did a Liver-Flush with great success - very easy and passed a bunch of stones (some of them were quite large).

One month later I did another 7 days on the parasite cleanse, then a Liver-Flush without the Master-Cleanse and it was a disaster for me: not eating for the first day gave me an incredible migraine, and I didn't pass any stones.

This time (I am on day 7 of my 3rd MC) I am going to add the parasite tincture (minus the cloves since they are mainly for elimination, but the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) takes care of that) on day 11 or so, take it for 7 days, go off of it for 7, then back on another 7, then another Liver-Flush and see what happens.

Somer said her naturopath recommended doing LF's while eating instead of at the end of a fast because the bile has time to build up once again. I can't do that for obvious reasons (listed above).

Hope this is helpful! God bless and fast on!!

P.S. I got the 7 days on, 7 days off formula for parasite cleansing from Russ, who used to frequent this board. I don't know where he got it. But Hulda Clark (I used her LF method) says you should do an intensive parasite cleanse before a LF to have success. This will most likely be my last parasite cleanse since I don't eat much anymore that puts me at risk, I have no pets, and I'm still not sure I've ever had parasites to begin with! LOL
_Original_Message_ﰩ

Well, here's kind of what I have done in the past (but this is just me, mind you, and I'm NO expert):

10 months ago I did a Colon Cleanse using Dr. Natura.

In March/April I did 17 days of juice fasting.

In May did a 21-day MC and added the parasite cleanse for about 14 days of that.

In June I did 7 days of parasite cleanse (while eating normally), then stopped for 7 days, then last 7 days of a 10-day cleanse I returned to the parasite cleanse (I used a tincture made of Black-Walnut Hulls and Wormwood , plus another Clove tincture).

On day 11 of that second MC I did a LF with great success - very easy and passed a bunch of stones (some of them were quite large).

One month later I did another 7 days on the parasite cleanse, then a LF without the MC and it was a disaster for me: not eating for the first day gave me an incredible migraine, and I didn't pass any stones.

This time (I am on day 7 of my 3rd MC) I am going to add the parasite tincture (minus the cloves since they are mainly for elimination, but the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) takes care of that) on day 11 or so, take it for 7 days, go off of it for 7, then back on another 7, then another LF and see what happens.

Somer said her naturopath recommended doing LF's while eating instead of at the end of a fast because the bile has time to build up once again. I can't do that for obvious reasons (listed above).

Hope this is helpful! God bless and fast on!!

P.S. I got the 7 days on, 7 days off formula for parasite cleansing from Russ, who used to frequent this board. I don't know where he got it. But Hulda Clark (I used her LF method) says you should do an intensive parasite cleanse before a LF to have success. This will most likely be my last parasite cleanse since I don't eat much anymore that puts me at risk, I have no pets, and I'm still not sure I've ever had parasites to begin with! LOL

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=222264