CureZone   Log On   Join

Skin condition by #182447 ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   10/15/2014 8:33:10 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,851

 These are two close ups of my forehead. Does anyone know what this is called? My forehead is the only place with this kind of leather like skin. Do you guys know what it's called and how to cure it? 





<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by