CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Iodine for muscle pain/healing? by mitchi ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   8/29/2014 1:22:34 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,506
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2200292

This is pretty much what I did yesterday. It hurts like hell on the trigger point of the extensor digitorum muscle. I massaged it 8-9 times vigorously during the day while also getting lots of vitamin C (about 4-5 grams)
The area that I massaged already has tissue that feels softer. I am very happy about this. Whenever the muscle tissue gets soft, it means the muscle is well and the pain also disappears. Right now I am typing with less pain. I have to do the other arm today now.
Muscles are so lazy however, If I don't massage them a lot they don't get better. I also found out that stretching is never the way to go. Stretching an injured muscle does not work well, it gives me only pain, no relief. It might even slow down the recovery.
I also had 4 drops of Nascent yesterday.
I am starting to question Iodine. On one hand, this stuff changes my day, makes me have dreams, makes my body warmer. On the other hand, I can have stomach grumbling and some stomach pain, let's say 0.5/10 pain. My eyeballs, I also feel them more for some reason. These things don't look like detox symptoms. Detox symtoms are pimples right?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2200292