CureZone   Log On   Join

I think the Black Walnut is working. by marybright ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   8/11/2014 10:59:09 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   732
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2195706

I've been taking NOW Foods Black-Walnut , Wormwood , and Clove mixture for the last couple weeks. I started adding a few drops of oil of oregeno in each dose one week ago. I haven't experienced much of anything, although a few days ago I had some stomach pain and it felt as if my gut was going crazy.

Until tonight. I was working when I started to get stomach pain. 20 minutes later, I had to rush to the bathroom. And continued to rush to the bathroom every few minutes. I examined what I was passing as best I could while at work and feeling horrible, and there were all kinds of strange things in there. It did NOT look normal. Long, beige, almost translucent things that looked like worms. Elongated, translucent, gelatinous chunky things, red pieces of what looked like tomato skin (I know it's not tomato skin), as well as various small, round things that may or may not be food.

I'm a little freaked out. Thanks for Curezone, I know that almost all of us have parasites and I have been prepared to see this kind of stuff. However, I'm still scared. What the hell is going on and where do I go from here??

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2195706