CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Albendazole Reactions by username7414 ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   8/8/2014 4:20:47 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,044
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2194782

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

That totally makes sense... the most frustrating part if feeling them move and taking meds and either passing so much mucous that i cant tell what is in it or finding just ONE worm. I am starting to rethink my position on albenza... when it was prescribed for pinworms, it didn't touch them at all, so I thought it was junk. But that was 3 weeks ago... all signs of pinworms in me and the family are gone, but something lingers that is most definitely a roundworm and the more i compare my photos, i am guessing whipworm, which would explain the feeling of movement inside. I had 2 albenza pills (400mg combined) that were sitting at the pharmacy that were forgotten about that i picked up last monday. It was only one dose and i was desperate so i took it and a day later i had a horrific bm... much more horrific than then fenben produces so maybe it does work... just not for pinworms. Oddly enough pyrantel killed them all in 4 people jn just 3 doses in 3 days. If i don't get anywhere at my doctor appt on the 11th, I'm just going to order albenza myself online. The only reason i haven't yet is because i want to see if i can have it prescribed and my insurance pay for it first. I'm not holding my breath though. I wanted to keep this stuff in my colon (mag citrate flushes and enemas don't make it stop) so hopefully GI would have a look and see for themselves, but once i started feeling it in my chest, i couldn't go another day NOT doing something. Plus now I'm afraid my cough could contagious.
So i guess besides getting on an albenza protocol, i need to clear out mucous and my small intestine. I take a tbsp of castor oil every other day.. sometimes it produces mucous, sometimes not. I've looked in to cleanses like Oxypowder , herbal stuff and mms but im having a hard time believing the claims. Most of the testimonials seem to come from someone who has something to gain by pushing the product. So it leaves me even more confused.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.36 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2194782