CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Albendazole Reactions by username7414 ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   8/7/2014 9:08:10 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,088
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2194610

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I'm having the lung issue too and suspect it's related to my roundworm infection. I couldnt wait for another albenza prescription so i took fenbenzadole with a z-pack and today was the first day in like 3 weeks that I've actually felt normal. I was afraid to take anything because of my lungs being infected (what happens to worms when they die in your lungs??) But I just couldn't stand another day of this stuff flipping out. I only have it in my GI tract and lungs, which is a lot less than what most people have to deal with, but it's maddening when you can feel stuff move inside you and frustrating when you try to force it out and it will not come out without heavy meds.
I wish my reaction was instant! Would make life easier! I noticed that when i take albenza/fenben I'll get a headache but i don't get die off symptoms or expell anything until 2 or 3 days later and I never had enough meds at one time to dose more than 2 days at a time so all i can manage to kill is one or two measley worms (everything else is mucous or candida) so I have a feeling this is gonna take a loong time.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2194610