CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: An Accurate Testimonial Of the Effects of the Beck Protocol on hiv by aifam55 ..... AIDS & HIV Forum

Date:   7/4/2014 4:23:29 PM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   5,282
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2185877

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Before I took Atripla, I used the standard 3.9 Beck setting even while taking herbs. I found zero problem using 3.9 hertz while taking herbs. When taking Atripla I use the 10 hertz setting. BioElectric makes a Beck zapper with extra settings for hertz. I found the 10 hertz was just fine. I have no affects from the meds that I can tell.
Btw, the 3554 frequency, 100% positive offset, pulsed D.C. is the alleged frequency that works against hiv specifically.
If you not that the original Kaali & Lyman patent on hiv used plain DC, AC like Beck's zapper. Beck's zapper does not work on hiv, but seems to help with other things and energy levels.
As for using plain DC, you can't do that too much, but pulsed DC, as in a Clark style zapper is fine. They need to make a Clark style zapper with the 3554 frequency. I have 3 frequency generators that can do this. I am going to get a plasma device after this new one comes put and see what it does. My goal is to be Hiv negative, not just undetectable. I'm doing all this plus the meds.
Also, Beck lied a lot, even though his zapper is still useful.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2185877