CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Please help me! by igiveadvice ..... Child Sexual Abuse Survivors Support

Date:   5/2/2014 5:51:39 PM ( 5 years ago ago)
Hits:   149,559

what u need to do is tell your mom. imso frekin serious (btw m 13) that man is rapeing u if you dont tell somebody it could get worse get rid of the problem now. its child abuse i dont think u can get a disase because its male on male and since u have a johnson ithink that u should go to the doctor because it might be a virus or something. uneed to tell ur mom like seriously. no joke no lie she can help u and the guy tht raped u is ass will be in jail.


<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by