CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Two week Post-Fast Update by LytlQueenie ..... Master Cleanse Support Forum

Date:   6/30/2004 7:27:31 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   793
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=214390

Thank you so much for coming back to share this information. I would imagine that once the cleanse is finished, most folks are gone from the forum until the next cleanse. It is nice for you to think of those who are going through it now, and giving some informative "after math" affects it has had on you. At least we know we are not all going to go through this for nothing.

As many on this forum have said, the cleanse is only the beginning. You very aptly described your body as a blank canvas. It is up to our individual responsibility what we paint on it and which "colors" we choose.

Thank God that this experience has revealed to you some of the things you should stay away from. When we have so MANY things inside of us that causes physical and mental/emotional problems, we have no idea which ones are actually causing our mood swings, physical discomfort and general dissatisfaction with life, our selves and others. But it truly is greatly determined by what we put inside the temple. I told someone once that I look at it this way. If everyone on the earth sent Jesus an invitation to their home, and he accepted yours, would you rush about cleaning the house before he arrived? YES! Our body is God's temple (as the Bible says), so keep it clean in case He "shows up" unexpectedly. That's another sermon for another forum! hehehe

God Bless and happy fasting!
LytlQueenie

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=214390