CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: will house be safe after black mold cleanup by P4P ..... Toxic Black Mold Forum

Date:   1/21/2014 8:58:33 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   21,660

Use of air filter will help.This helps protect you from inhaling too many of the particles.Seal up all sponges and other cleaning supplies. Place anything you used that touched a mold spot in a zip top bag, seal it, and throw it away.

Dehumidify the room. Place a dehumidifier in rooms that contain 60 percent humidity or more to keep the area dry.

Disinfect the area. Use a commercial disinfecting spray to spray the mold spots. This helps to kill any spores left behind, even if you can't see them.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by