CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Horrific experience w tea tree oil and Bartholins Gland abcess!!! by thewolfsmoon ..... Bartholinís Gland Abscess

Date:   12/8/2013 4:17:37 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   38,895
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2131012

This is my second time with this cyst, the first time I just took sitz baths in Epsom Salt and was fine, it never got too painful unless I touched it. The sitz baths after just 2 days helped it drain itself. This time it reappeared after several years and I didn't think I had to do anything right away because the first time wasn't bad at all. It got to be so painful and it was very hard to work on my feet all day Saturday. By the time I got home, after my first sitz bath for the night I was crying and praying because I thought for sure I was going to the ER. I just read about the tea tree oil that night, but was too tired to go out and decided to just soak in the tub a couple more times and use more warm compresses for the night. By the time I woke it had burst and started draining on it's own, thank goodness. Since it has worked for me twice now, I think I will just stick to the sitz baths and hot compresses, but start at the first sign of one.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.45 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2131012