CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Please help by Kolt Quinn ..... Acne Forum

Date:   10/15/2013 2:20:44 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,137
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2114732

Hello HJC,

You are really doing a lot of things right. Seriously don't beat yourself up. You are way ahead of the game with your approach and thinking.

You just need some tweaking and it might take a little time to do that.

Grains are addictive so always tough to give them up, but with all the other changes you've done it will be much easier for you then other people.

You've got to give it a try and give them up for a long period of time.

I agree juicing is good but to me it sounds as if you are doing too much. For me I've always seen juicing as more of way to cleanse "occasionally" and not an ongoing every day intake.

Eating the right food for your body will naturally take care of the alkalization of your body. Too much fruit and certain vegetables could be causing your body to be more acidic. Even too alkaline can effect your ability to digest certain foods.

Outstanding about the sauerkraut and how you know it has helped. Try and make sure it is raw and organic. Just as you are doing with everything else.

Also excellent you are eating organic and preparing the meals yourself.

I thought maybe the turkey/bacon you mention might have been a packaged food. Generally bacon has other additives. Very, very few companies produce clean bacon.

I never done it because I've always been a little too lazy but a food diary has always made sense to me when people have mentioned it.

The body is amazing and can handle a lot as long as you give it the correct foods, which you're doing. You just need to find those couple little things that are throwing you off. I'd start with the grains and go from there.

Don't give up because you are so close.

Kolt

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2114732