CureZone   Log On   Join

Help on SSKI dosage please for Hypothyroidism by holistichedonist ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   10/14/2013 6:49:09 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,386
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2114169

I wondered if anyone could give me some advice on SSKI supplementation please.
I've suffered on and off with thyroid issues for over 20 years,firstly being hyper and now being hypo.I live in the UK and have never taken any allopathic medication.
I was treated homoeopathically for hyperthyroidism which worked but i was warned that following pregnancy 8 years later my thyroid might swing to being hypo which it did.I've tried so many things over the years (gluten free,supplements,high dose vit C,B vits,homeopathic remedies, bentonite, detoxes, cleanses,thyroid supplements and dessicated thyroid) but nothing seems to help.I have most of the text book symptoms and its pretty bad right now. The only protocol i have followed that seems to help is total Water Fasting but as soon as i'm back eating food again all my symptoms return.I really cant sustain detoxing for 10-12 days at a time every month (even though i'm pretty hardcore) and wondered if SSKI would help.
I've just received a 1floz bottle today (had to order from Canada!) and it is 61% (18.5g) Pharma grade Potassium Iodide &distilled water.
How should i take this? How many drops should i try a day? Do i put it in juice (which i dont normally drink).
Thank you for your time x

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.19 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2114169