CureZone   Log On   Join

I Seriously Need Help. by jamcl1987 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   10/13/2013 12:32:25 AM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,747
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2113839

Hello,

I really need some advice.Im 26 and for the last 3 years i've suffered from severe itching, crawling sensations, bite marks, hair all over body standing up and moving in different directions, also standing up sharply and sometimes just a few hairs at a time. I've also found hairs that are mine bent in such directions that it would be impossible to do. Also i feel them in my hair and on my face. I decided to try some things so sitting on my bed at night when i felt them i would put the screen to all white and to my horror i could see these little things on the end of some of my hairs, even seen them move a few times but they look like tiny hairs almost snake like in that they can wrap themselves around part of a hair(near the top) and be causing this. Also looking at my laptop bottom there is lots of these little hair things i clean the laptop every day or two but i always assumed they were hairs but now i don't have many hairs that small. Im pretty sure they are not denotex mites even though they like hair and these ones obviously do aswell. I originally thought it was a dust mite allergy which is why i've i grinned and bared it for a while but after doing some research i'm sure its not.

The only thing i can find that sounds remotely like them is this - "BITING MITES
ANNOYING, BOTHERSOME AND IRRITATING SYMPTOMS REPORTED BY SUFFERERS
Stinging bites (sometimes over entire body). Often starts in pubic area of the body.
Crawling sensation on the skin - even the scalp.
Described like tiny pin-pricks, stings or bites and often cannot be seen, but definitely felt.
Symptoms worsen at night, and in some cases severe itching and biting on the skin will disturb sleep patterns.
Described looking like flecks of black pepper. Black small things that look almost like a piece of hair. You feel something crawling on you and when you brush it away it looks like a piece of hair. But you find yourself itching.
In some cases, they can change colors (red, green or blue - even irridescent). Some have also described a glitter like appearance.
One or more family members are affected.
Reports of threadlike-filament worms burrow into the skin. The filament has a hook on one end that is attached into the body and is whitish in color.
Reports of the microscopic mites can inhabit the eyebrows, eyelashes, mouth, nose and ears.
They seem to reproduce in cotton clothing.
Complaints that the mites inhabit the inside of the body, and is seen in bowel movements.
Can reproduce on inanimate objects in the home (furniture, ceiling, walls).
Causes the person to feel fatigued, lethargic, reduced appetite, digestive problems.
Seems to be particularly bothersome in eyelashes and eyebrows (especially at night).
Appearance is like lint or fibers.
Referred to as Black Pepper Mites. "

Having done some research into Black Pepper Mites it doesn't sound like them either. They sound more like scabies(which it definitely isn't having seen video's of scabies rash etc) mine just looks like a few bite marks here and there but not a rash.

I also checked into morgellons but the video's i've seen for them freak me out a bit and just doesn't seem to fit.

I would be extremely grateful if you could give me any advice and ideas what you think it is, i also would like to thank you for taking the time to read this and if you do taking the time to reply to me.

All the best,

Jamie.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.19 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2113839