CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Detox or keep going? Need advice. (able maybe?) by Able90 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   10/10/2013 6:36:42 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,041
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2113160

Hello, Benvil.

To be honest, Iím not a big fan of a complete Colon Cleanse because these always cause the person to lose part of their beneficial bacteria. People with a Candida infestation already have a lower level of flora, otherwise they wouldnít have contracted the infestation. Eventually, your single most important goal will be to increase the population of the beneficial bacteria in the intestines; doing a Colon Cleanse will only make this more difficult to accomplish. Of course, this is only my opinion developed from what Iíve observed from others suffering from a Candida infestation over the past several years on other forums.

It seems that normally when someone has die-off toxins in their body, they either have diarrhea or constipation, or often both at different times. Right now, it appears that itís your turn to experience constipation from the toxins.

Are you taking supplements to reduce the die-off toxins in your body? If not, the first thing I would do is to add Swedish Digestive Bitters to your regimen, and be sure you purchase the alcohol-free type. Ignore the instructions on the container and drop just Ĺ if a dropper full on the back of your tongue 5 to 10 minutes before a meal. This helps to flush the toxins from the liver as well as keep the waste moving through the digestive system. Always drink a lot of water throughout the day, in fact, during the entire infestation you should be drinking a lot more water than normal to keep the toxins moving out.

To lessen the toxins and therefore the die-off effect, you can also take Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate (not just regular molybdenum). Take one 250 mcg pill three times a day when the die-off symptoms are at their worse. You can take 1 to 3 pills a day depending on the how severe the die-off is at any given time. You should also try to find some Nettle Leaf tea and drink several cups every day during your treatment.

The link below is an article I wrote this past summer that you might find helpful, it concerns the effects of the die-off toxins on the body.
http://blog.probacto.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-herxheimer-candida...

*Please note: The links in the article lead to Amazon products; these are not my links, the site owners had them placed in the articles (just like they do here on Curezone, i.e. Colon Cleanse).

Able

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2113160