CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Why does bacillus coagulans, ACV, or sodium butryrate cause insomnia? Die off, does this happen to yall? by #89697 ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   10/7/2013 10:22:18 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,430
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2112246

It's a bit shocking to read this as this is the exact same thing I experience. In my case it was grapefruit seed extract that launched me into die-off. Before that I was extremely sedated, to the point that I was sleeping almost 20 hours a day. This was after 2 years of mental and physical deterioration. Literally 2 minutes after taking the GSE, I became wide awake and alert. However, I soon discovered that if I continued to take it, the alterness would amplify into anxiety and insomnia. This is my candida die-off. After the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract I also became sensitive, like you, to antimicrobial foods. Vinegar and soy sauce are the two most common ones that I can really feel effect me. Also if I completely abstain from Sugar my die-off goes ballistic. Complete insomnia and when it's really bad, trouble breathing.

I really want you to share with me your entire history with candida. If it turns out we have the same type, I may have the answer to cure you. In the mean time, a simple test to see if your candida is similar to mine would be to take one pill of caprylic acid (you can find it at health food stores). If you have the same insomnia type reaction when you take it, this would suggest your candida may be similar to me. I can share some more relevant information with you if that is the case.

In the mean time, please share your symptom history so I can compare it with my own.

Thanks!
tpno2005

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2112246