CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Rashes, Scratches, Cough, Stinging Sensations and Twitching by Kolt Quinn ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   10/5/2013 12:29:07 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   790
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2111544

My limited experience and knowledge I agree with Organic Anne. I think these critters we have today are much stronger and have been exposed to a lot of previous medications. Tougher to kill similar to a roach.

I would agree and prefer the herbs, foods, etc route, but I believe that is being unrealistic that you can kill them completely without using the medications.

Organic Anne is also correct with how a lot of the other countries are dealing with anti-parasitic drugs. I read where China citizens can get Praziquantel free. I recently paid $200 for 10 pills here in the US.

Interesting take on the drug companies just making the drugs strong enough to help, but not enough to solve the problem so people need to keep purchasing them. Maybe similar to how a car or washing machine always breaks down right after the expiration of the warranty.

If there is any truth to that it makes complete sense to me then to follow our resident expert ICU advice even more so. The protocol she has put together with all the additional things to follow is by far the most effective way of beating these things. Different medications and combinations is brilliant. I read where they've been trying this in China with a lot of success over simply taking one drug. Maybe we should let the doctors in the US know about how effective combining certain medications are working.

When I took my dose of 10 pills of Biltricide that the doctor prescribed I felt better for a whole 2 days and then back to feeling crappy. I'm sure my family of Tapeworms and all their relatives just laugh and said "is that the best you can do".

I think best approach is to throw the kitchen sink at these things (as many have recommended on here). Herbs, food, oils, drugs, earth, exercise, sweat, I give it all to them and then some.

Kolt

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2111544