CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: mh, please help! by #57770 ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   8/2/2006 1:29:41 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   990
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=209996

Hi again,

thank you for your response! OK, so, you think this is parasites? I was wondering about that myself. We were thinking about taking Clarkita, what do you
think? I looked up a site about Solomon Wickey, my son agreed to write him (in
his own handwriting, as he requests) and to send a close up of his eyes (also, as
he requests). Apparently, many many people have received miraculous help from him,
so we'll be sending out that letter probably tomorrow. Like I had said, while doing all this research on the internet about all this for my son, the throught just
popped in there about the Amish and what they would do...and I'm glad it did, I do
believe in my heart that this is totally fixable through diet and herbs ... do you agree? I know you are very familiar with him and his work, so I will post here again, to keep you updated and to more than likely, ask MORE QUESTIONS!..lol...but
I am trying to really educate myself on this subject for him.

I don't want you to get the wrong impression about my son, he's just the type
of person to keep things in, he'll smile on the outside, but at the same time,
he'll be anry or resentul (or whatever) about things. He doesn't want to bother
ME (or other family memebers) with his "feelings" he says....which makes me feel
bad...I have always encouraged my sons to express themselves, to GET IT OUT of
their systems! It's just hard for him, I guess. But I do agree that if a person
is 'unhappy" with life in general, their body will begin to create physical problems
to mirror the souls unahppiness, I absolutley agree. It's funny, because my second
oldest, (who is 23 mos. younger than he is, and therefore pretty close to him) said
to me a few times already, that he thinks some of this eye "mesh" could be caused
by my older sons inner emotional state! Well, ok then, so, should we go with
the Clarkita? Is this parasites? I was thinking also about Dr. Christophers
EYEBRIGHT....will that help? He doesn't eat much junk food AT ALL! He does watch
TV, but like all the rest of us, I guess. (but NOT for hours at a time!!) He does play video games SOMETIMES, not all that much. But it's gotten to the point where if he is on the comp. for a little while, maybe a half an hour, the pressure in the head and behind the eyes starts up. What is that? I believe he's trying to focus
on his typing (on the comp.) past all that "mesh", and it's straining his eyes, is that it? One more thing...is the "mesh", FLOATERS? I was under the impression
that's what that is ... I hpe that's all it is!!!

Thanks very much for all your help!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=209996