CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: will house be safe after black mold cleanup by Fondues ..... Toxic Black Mold Forum

Date:   7/16/2013 10:56:17 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   24,783

Three years ago we purchased a house it was gutted down to the studs, and rebuilt like brand new. It was our dreamhouse.

One day I went into the guest room closet to put some towels away, I noticed damp wet feeling on the shelf. I looked up and I saw a crack in the sheetrock water slowly dripping out I totally flipped out! I'm a super neat and germ freak. That day the sheet rock was ripped out and black mold was found and the insulation felt damp!I wanted to sell the house that second. An ozone generator was set up in the area effected.

Here is the catch, I have been deathly ill completely homebound for almost 18 months with no diagnosis in sight... I felt like I was dying this long drawn out torturous slow death... I kid you not. My poor husband went through all of this with me. The ENT found Cladosporium in my nasal passages this is fungus... I never made the connection that our house was causing my illness! We now know know that this is the cause my new MD is an expert toxicologist type who is specialized in testing and treating mold. Most MD's are not educated in this area. Black mold is serious and it can be fatal

To me this house is as good as sold. I have gone through too much with my health to ever want to live here long term.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by