CureZone   Log On   Join

Update: "My Candida Plan" by Sydney Keith ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   1/22/2013 3:31:15 PM ( 8 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,536
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2028192

Well as I mentioned before, I have came up with my own plan that has worked for me. I have received numerous emails on updates so I figured I would provide a post.

If you recall, my diet consists of low carbs, low sugar, and high protein. Essential fats are very important and is commonly missed in the candida fight. I use UDO's oil as my source of essential fats. Pinecone Extract has been a key addition to my plan as it adds balance my immune system; another important piece of the puzzle that gets neglected.

I have maintained my plan for about a month now, and the progress I have made has been positive to say the least. I have not had a migraine in over two weeks, my irritation is virtually gone, and I have started to feel more energy.

As a bonus, it seems like my immune system has gotten a lot stronger. My son brought home a nasty cold from school and it affected the entire household besides me. Usually I am the first one to get it!

Have any of you tried my tactics? Is there anything you do that has shown success? I would love to hear about it!

Sydney

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2028192