CureZone   Log On   Join

Two months of smooth lips. Woo-hoo!!! by Dee918 ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   1/9/2013 7:03:12 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,618
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2024019

Just wanted to update. So, I'm in the middle of Week 8 of my protocol. Yes, already 2 months since I started. :)

Two days ago in the morning when I woke up I had a small area (about 1/4") on the right side of my lower lip and also the upper lip little center "triangle" that was beginning to peel. Something similar happened during Week 4. I don't know why this happened. Anyway, I had breakfast and then did my protocol as usual. The "triangle" dead skin just fell off during the washing, but the lower lip loose skin was still about half-attached. I just left it there and completed my protocol. In the evening, when I did my protocol, that thin loose piece of skin fell off.

Since the same thing happened about four weeks ago, I'm thinking that it's because the normal skin layer is pushing the older top layer out. So I'm thinking it's just part of the healing process. In any case, even if this happens again next month, it's very easy to deal with. The important thing is I enjoy four weeks of normal lips, then one day of slight peeling. It may (or may not) take another couple of one-month cycles to completely stop.

So, except for the one-day of peeling I described above, my lips are doing just fine. They look and feel exactly as I described last week, so I won't repeat it. But I will add that I'm so glad I started this protocol just in time for the holidays. It felt so great to be able to go shopping and socialize without being worried about my lips. I can only hope that others here decide to try it and finally get their confidence back. It sure beats going around and around spending big money on clueless doctors and toxic pharmaceuticals.

And again, for those who don't know what I've been doing, please read these threads:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2011862

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2014597

Plus, you can read all my posts by clicking on my screen name.

I wish you all a great 2013! :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.27 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2024019