CureZone   Log On   Join

Urine Ammonia bo by #116323 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   11/21/2012 3:07:01 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,874
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2008591

Hey I have not posted a message for a while but just wanted to update everyone on my bo. Well I still have this bo from hell. It's a urine ammonia bo it smells so strong and bad people can smell me from a distance. I have tried probiotics, chorophyll, zinc, b vitamins, apple vinegar nothing seems to help. People basically harass me at work some coworkers go out of their way to make comments about my issue like the other day I heard one go it smells rancid in here and another one goes it smells in here like these women know I cant help it and still make it their goal to be rude to me. These women are way older then me in their 50s and act so chilidish its pathetic. I am just so tired of living with this its overbearing. I'm not happy where I work so I'm looking for another job but so scared nobody else will hire me bc of this plus I have many other issues in my life. Living with this issue has shown me how cold this world is I swear there is more cold hearted people then good hearted people in this world I have learned that one. Then I got people wondering why I dont have kids like look at how my life is why the heck would I have kids I cant even barely take care of my self financially and I also dont ever want to bring kids into this cold hearted world so what so they can suffer too. I swear this world is full of more unhappiness then happiness. If anyone else out there has this type of bo please let me know what you are trying or what has helped you. Im sorry for sounding so negative but I have suffered alot lately bc of my issue and needed to vent.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.16 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2008591