CureZone   Log On   Join

How I got EC and how I keep it under control, please help! by andrexr3 ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   10/21/2012 1:09:37 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,393
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1998521

Hello

I'm from Brazil and here is my case, please coment!

I think I got ec after taking vitamins supplements for about 60 days, a little part of outside my bottom lip started peeling, I think it was because of some catchup or toothpaste I forgot there, so... This thing become worse and one day it got my whole lip

...(theres a lot more but doesn1t matter)

I stopped the vitamins and started to use Bepanthol, the Bepanthol helped a lot... I was in a 4 days peeling cycle for 7 weeks then I started to avoid contact whit food and changed my diet for a healthy one... Booooom! In 10 days I got cured! I was so happy! I don't mean cured because I has a white line between the outside and the inside of my lips when I woke up but no peeling cicle at all

I decided to take another vitamin that dermatologist said could help...

I take it and my lip started get inflamed with several injuries, my whole mouth was strange... I pressed my tongue against my oral mucosa and that created a wound! And it is inside my mouth today an I can't get rid of it!

I don't now If I got herpes or a reaction to the vitamins

Things got back to normal, I stopped bepanthol(no peeling, just injuries on my lips) It healed but slowly got back to peeling cycle. I started bepanthol again, in 3 weeks no peeling but...

I have a problem with my eye and the doctor told me to take a complex b supplement vitamins. I started and... My lips are getting back to the cycle and my injurie inside my oral mucosa got worse too

Does anybody realized something like that? Vitamins could be a cause for it? I really don't know what to do...

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1998521