CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: How to Respond to Dr's Possible BS? by paraboy ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   10/15/2012 6:27:15 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,397

If your dr says that your TSH is too high, ask them to do a full thyroid panel including T3, T4, FreeT3 and FreeT4 and see what is going on.

Because iodine will increase TSH, the dr may want to put u on synthroid, but ask if they can wait a month to see if it stabilizes.

You could also, bring Dr Brownsteins research to give your dr.



<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by