CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: My best teachers, by MH by #35289 ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   2/28/2006 11:16:52 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,232
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=197013

The circulation increase will turn an area red, such as putting your leg in ice cold water, yet the red does not burn like cayenne does.

So what does make us feel "Burn"? Everything with a pH of -7 will feel as a burn. Yet, cayenne is not an acid!!!

According to Christopher, our skin has the ability or actually our entire body has the ability to create acid, (like hydrochloric stomach acid) in a slpit second as a defense method to repell all that the body detects as harmfull. This acid then must be rushed away by the blood stream or it would eat our own skin, so the entire defense Immune System is activated.

The cayenne pepper being nothing but a "DEAD" plant with zero ability to do anything.

"IF" we believe the human body has "NEVER" used anything but air to create the cells, then "ALL" else would be harmfull to the body and the body will repell everything that enters it or touches it. So the heat and the healing/added circulation is all 100% the effects of our body getting rid of the cayenne pepper.

Humans have the ill habit of attempting to absorb radiation from dead food, this in effect forces the human cells to "burn" up and their release of radiation gives us the "FAKE" feeling of energy, so animal meat "BURNS" up more human cells than other foods and makes people feel they are better, while all along the meat has decreased their life by the burning of the cells.

Humans need zero food other than air. The habit of eating creates a roller coaster effect, one food demands the minerals from another food, etc., etc. and the body seeks more and more foods to help eliminate the last food. This is why fasting for 21 days BREAKS all habits, no longer is a food needed to detox the last food.

The ill body not supplied enough sunlight needs radiation from food, so the live fruits needing no digestion when chewed to a liquid supplies the needs and burns up the least amount of human cells and we live to max lifespan.

The human that lives on air alone will not know normal death, they will only die when their spirit is done with the body.

So the art of using herbs is knowing how each one is rejected by the human body, I prefere to use the orange juice fasting as the cure all and use herbs in a shotgun mixture that allows the liver to have an assortment of natural minerals to work with and avoid using herbs as medicines like a Naturopath would or MD.

You can use herbs as drugs, but the oranges are cheaper and more natural.

I have some really cool things for 2006 and if one does not believe we live on air alone, then my things will not make much sense at all. My goal is less food each year! Those that live to eat will have no use for my methods.

Blessings,
MH

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=197013