CureZone   Log On   Join

Hi all Godseeker30 here by GodSeeker30 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   5/5/2012 12:31:15 AM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,085
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1936812

Hi all,
Godseeker30 here. How's everyone? I hope all is well with you guys. I am doing alright. Not great, but hanging in there. On the positive note, I was able to get away from my previous landlady, who had some serious, mental and pscyciotic issues, so it's a blessing, to be in my own place, where I don't have too share it:D I'm still awaiting my day, when all can be made right again, with not having too smell this fecal body odour anymore!! I have my hard days, but thanks be to God, I've been at my new job now for 1 month and nobody has said anything too me about my fbo issues since, which I am so so happy about at work :D :D. Anyways, wanted to update ya all and let ya know, I'm doing okay and hanging in there:) God is really coming through for me at work and I'm so, so thankful too Him, that God is silencing the mouths of the people at work, from any verbal insults against me, so it's a huge blessing:D. Okay guys, gotta go, have work tomorrow. Take care all and may God bless everyone of you and bring about His healing in your lives:D

In Christ Jesus,
Ryan

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1936812