Re: Sick for many years, leaky gut questions! by bentoniteclayco ..... Leaky Gut Support Forum
Date: 3/15/2012 5:59:51 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
My doctor told me I have allergies like you do because the yeast fungus with my leaky gut is throwing off toxins and the allergies are a reaction to the toxins. The toxins and yeast fungus are expelled after a bowel movement. That's probably why you feel better after the BM. My MD, a doctor of osteopathy, believes in alternative medicine and she has me taking some stuff that has really changed things around...no more constipation, IBS, gut and back pain, etc. I have tried everything under the sun to get a handle on the yeast fungus and bacteria, but to no available and the MD was my 5th doctor. Thank God for her! My allergies are alot better, too. For the allergies she has me take Acetyl Glutathione. She told me to take one as soon as I start getting allergic reactions. Take as many as needed. For the yeast overgrowth and leaky gut she recommended taking 4 teaspoons of Living Clay Calcium Bentonite Clay a day with 4 oz water (I put organic apple cider vinegar in the water - 2 tablespoons to help the clay mix up well). In addition to the clay, she has me take 4 x day of North American Herb and Spice Garlex and and another called Fung-E-Cleanz by the same company, both with 4 oz of water. I also take 10 North American Herb and Spice Inflam-eez a day for the leaky gut inflammation. If I don't take everything regularly, the bad stuff comes right back, so I am diligent about it all.
IMPORTANT: When you first start taking the clay, start with 1/2 teaspoon, see how you react (the clay causes detox symptoms, as it is cleaning out your colon - achy body, flu-like symptoms, sore throat, etc). If you feel OK, then continue to up the dosage a half a teaspoon until you are up to 4 teaspoons a day. Every time you up the dosage, see how you feel and adjust upward or downward accordingly until you are at the full dosage.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1918698