CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Help! Two questions.. My experience and Parasite bites?? by dessau12609 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   2/14/2012 5:09:30 PM ( 9 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,783
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1909536

Well, I have found from my own experience is that when I get the burning all over my body, it is die-off or toxins released by dying parasites. Something in what you ingested must have killed quite a few. I find that taking a couple of Benadryl capsules in the evening just before bed does wonders on the stinging and itching. And yes, I also believe these are 'systemic' parasites of some sort. Often I get hundreds of pin pricks all over my body, mainly my legs. I finally figured out that it is something trying to come out from inside my skin. I have also found that wadding up toilet tissue and placing it over a bad sting removes something like fiber or it even has a wire feeling at times...anyway, to do so gives me instant relief. Bad news today for me....I got my first lesion on my right shin bone area. It looked like a bulging beneath the skin for a few days....then I rubbed my finger over it and it felt like the tip of something plastic sticking out! I grasped it with my fingers and pulled out what looked like a small piece of white plastic. My leg had been oozing yellowish clear stuff for a few days, but now it really oozes and I have to tape a gauze bandage over it to keep it from running down my leg. There are also whitish lines, loops and circles all in the area of it under my skin. I guess I need to try something different to try to get controlled.
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1909536