CureZone   Log On   Join

feeling hopeless......... by kado20 ..... Herpes Simplex 1 Forum

Date:   2/14/2012 4:14:20 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,433
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1909525

within the past few weeks i have tried collaidol silver, silver shield gel, olive leaf capsules(which i am still taking today), egg lecithin, st.johns wort, bitter melon capsules, and i am still itching and burning. i was on the birth control shot and i have not been on it for over five months now. and i have started having periods again. ( i was still having outbreaks while on birth control just not as bad as its been lately) i was taking lysine but i was reading that taking to much of it makes your urine really acidic and messes up your kidneys. I take vitamin c but i notice my teeth enamel is not quite healthy because of it. i take 2000 iu of d3 vitamin, the little white pills. golden seal extract here and there, zinc, garlic. i had ordered dynamiclear topical a couple of years ago and that stuff did not help at all with my outbreaks i used the bottle to last drop. I will say medavir seemed to help me topically but for thst little small bottle that stuff is expensive, but when i get some more money i am going to order some more of it. but i was trying use internal products to help me with this thing. im really at a crossroads and feel like i cant find any thing to help me control this thing. vitamin e, i put pure tamanu oil on the site but nothing, i have spent hundreds of dollars over the past couple of weeks for products to try and help me and yall i am so depressed till its pitiful. i dont what else to do.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.30 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1909525