CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Faith, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. by ChaztheMeatHead ..... Christianity Debate

Date:   2/8/2012 9:49:01 PM ( 5years ago)
Hits:   1977
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1907745

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hmm, let me think about this more. I thought you meant religious faith, but it sounds like you mean faith in yourself. And maybe the same applies for both.

Yes I have faith in myself to a certain extent. But not in everything.

You said you thought I meant "Faith is "the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Yes maybe starting out, but definitely not later on.

You said "[[[ You have to first walk in that initial faith, and live like God lives (become one with God) to then walk in the faith, or to have knowledge or proof that God exists, loves you, and is there to help and guide you like a Father.

What's after that? ]]]

The scriptures say "Judgement Day"."

I didn't mean after the body dies. According to scripture judgement days comes after you die.

And you're right, I wouldn't punish anyone for doing something "wrong". They punish themselves.

You said" Does it not seem that having faith in oneSELF is a far greater thing than to say that one has greater faith in a god?"

No I will never have more faith in myself than God. Never.

You said "Does it not also show us what we as individuals can really achieve anything without us mistakenly thinking it's an "act of god" or something of that 'nature'?"

Yes I believe we can achieve anything at some point. And you're right about people mistakenly thinking God is behind something when it's just fate or nature.

Sorry for not getting back sooner on this. You know me. I get caught up in a billion things at once. Which can be a fault at some point too.

Take Care Amigo! :-)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1907745