CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Necessity of Colonics After Liver Flush by #130264 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   11/16/2011 11:37:45 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,647
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1882075

Wrong. Bile with a pH of 9.0 is 100 times more alkaline than neutral.

Who said bile is not alkaline?? Are you so desparate for victories that you would construct straw men right before our eyes so you can knock them down? Then again, you not understanding what you read is a recurring theme, which I will show once again in a second.

I encourage you to think for yourself.

Does that mean that, like you, I should avoid reading books?

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1851543#i

Or maybe by "think for yorself" you mean I should give my money to psychic healers? When I pay a psychic, how do I know I've gotten a good one versus a bad one?

in vitro

In a test tube or petri dish, not in human subjects.

C. glabrata, C. guilliermondii, C. kefyr and C. parapsilosis isolates (57.1% of the seven Candida species) ... Candida stellatoidea had both yeast and hyphal forms

Why are you highlighting factoids about Candida stellafrickintoidea?? Candida Albicans--which accounts for most human cases, or at least a plurality (look it up)--is not included in this study. How many people here on the forum do you think are battling C. stellatoidea?? C. guilliermondii? C. kefyr? .01%?

Also, "57.1% of the seven Candida species" does not mean that those seven account for 57.1% of the cases of candidiasis. There are almost 50 candida species. By "the seven" they mean "the seven we chose to study."

sodium bicarbonate kills candida because of its high pH of 8.4 to 8.9

I've got some news for you. Candida albicans can thrive in a pH of up to 10. Let me repeat that. Candida albicans can thrive in a pH of up to 10. I know you don't like links to scientific, 3rd party sources so I'll let you go look for that if you want to. You prefer psychic healers, and the avoidance of books and magazines.

All the fuss raised about "alkalinity" switching on the fungus gene is completely irrelevant.

Not at all. Let's re-cap what happens to candida on the pH spectrum. It can live in an environment as low as 2, and as high as 10. At a low pH - 4, 5, 6 - it's more likely to remain a yeast. At higher pH'es it's more likely to be fungal. The studies done in vitro showing that C. albicans starts to bud at 4 are not definitive about what happens in the body. But they show one important thing, the more acidic the environment the better your chances of keeping candida in a yeast form. Whereas there's no alkaline level that a human can handle that would kill candida. The fact that our colon can be a pH of 6.5 without us having candida overgrowth speaks volumes about the amazing job the good flora do, and why there are more flora living in the human colon than in the small intestine.  

Dr. Simoncini is one person

Are you suggesting that people here on the Candida Forum should fly to Italy so Dr. Simoncini can inject sodium bicarbonate at the "location" of their candidiasis?

Whether or not you agree with his other ideas about cancer does not change the fact the sodium bicarbonate kills candida because of its high pH of 8.4 to 8.9.

Did Dr. Simoncini ever say that it was the alkalinity of the sodium bicarbonate that shrank the cancer tumors? And if he did, how do we know it wasn't just something particular to SB? How do we know it's not just the bombardment of sodium, that pulls moisture out through osmosis, that is shrinking the tumors? Who is the one who needs to think for himself?

By this reasoning, couldn't I just take coral calcium powder in water, which is very alkaline, and drink it down and accomplish the same thing?? Why is it that most people who have intestinal candidiasis who DO drink baking soda in water (just baking soda, no lemon juice), or other alkalizers end up making things worse? After all, it's so simple. You pour a tall glass of water, stir some baking soda, and drink it down. Straight into the stomach, then on into the small intestine, and then BAM-O the high alkalinity knocks out the candida. Right? Just like the alkalinity of bile kills candida, right??

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.59 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1882075