CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Breathing MMS fumes by mmshelper ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   5/28/2011 2:07:18 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,878
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1816827

The dosage for inhalation is 2-3 drops, not 5 or 6.
You said it did not work for you and I'm wondering if you mixed it correctly?
When I did it, it worked within a few minutes.
Humble's directions are to put 2 drops in a clean, dry, ("shallow" is my addition) glass or cup. I actually use a small soy dish and it works well.
DO NOT add water.
Then I inhale the fumes, as you said, GENTLY and SHALLOW (so as not to take it into the lungs) up into the sinuses. Within a few inhalations, my sinuses are clear.
If you added water to it, that may be why it did not work for you.
If I had a chronic sinus condition, and not just a seasonal or situational allergy type of thing, I'd also do the Protocol 1000.
Hope that helps and all the best!

 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1816827