CureZone   Log On   Join

Parazapper & electroporation? by candidaquest ..... Zapper Support Forum

Date:   5/25/2011 8:35:14 AM ( 7years ago)
Hits:   3070
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1815352

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I usually get strep throat twice a year from my kids. Both my kids have it. I started getting it yesterday with the usual constellation of signs. Got back home from work, started zapping and in the rest intervals taking doses of colloidal silver. Last night I could tell a very slight lessening of the throat symptoms but was still tired and weak. This morning I am the only one in my family feeling great! Please note that I have a very difficult case of candida and chronic fatigue brought on by cancer radiation and chemotherapy. I have tried a LOT of different therapies without much success (including various types of candida diet and food restrictions). None seemed to correct the problem and always seemed to lose effectiveness after a few weeks. I was told by my naturopath that my particular case of candida may be more resistant to treatment than others due to the specific toxicity of the chemo drugs I was given.

Anyway, I have zapped before with one other device (not Parazapper), and got decent results but nothing to really brag about (device had wrist straps unfortunately). However, when I got the Parazapper UZI, I could tell it was stronger right away. Still, the last few days not much spectacular except moderate symptoms of herx/die off. I have also been using various forms of colloidal silver for quite some time, although it never really gives me incredible results on it's own. However, today I am not only feeling ZERO symptoms of either fatigue or strep. Normally, I'm the one in my family who holds onto viruses and bacteria longer than anyone else. It usually takes me a month to get over a simple cold. So this is exciting for me!

I have read some people stating that with a lot of zappers electroporation is not happening. I can't believe this entirely. Somehow, the combination of the Parazapper and colloidal silver has worked amazingly well in such a short time. Could it be possible that it was due to electroporation allowing the silver to get inside the bugs?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1815352