CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: San2006 by Mrs. ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   5/24/2006 11:02:54 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,633
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=181170

Hanna,
My goodness, I had no idea of your age. Thank you for posting it (you probably have before). You are an inspiration for teaching 'old dogs new tricks', we always have much to learn in this life and will always benefit from practicing what we learn in one way or another.
I want you to know that I appreciate your comments and experiences that you share. Somehow knowing your age sheds a whole new light filled with wisdom and respect. My mother would have been 74 now if she hadn't died of pancreatic cancer 8 years ago. The things I am learning about the digestion and am slowly applying will make a diffence on my years to come.
I am so thankful for all that people share on these forums and how we can truely help our bodies function better. I am still at the overwhelming information overload stage, but am reading, learning, and applying step by step. I am actually thankful for my gallstones. The discomfort and pain has forced me to wake up to the fact that I have a choice in my health and that doctors of medicine are not the only answer to fixing pain.
Thank you for taking the time on the forums to help us learn.
Mrs.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=181170