CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: horrible night! ); by #32718 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   5/21/2006 9:30:35 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,809
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=180872

Deaar Rygar,

I am not surprised that something like this happened to you.
Still being so toxic as you are eggs are simply hell for you. I can explain you why:
They content sulphur compunds that are very detoxyfying.
However, the outlet getting all this filthy stuff out of your body is too small, at least for the time being.
Instead of Epsom Salt or Metamucil I would recommend drinking 1.5 liter of water within 2 minutes. That gets the guts going and furthermore flushes out water soluable poisons.
good luck



 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=180872